News & Notices
Employment Opportunity: Community Enhancement Co-ordinator
Town of Naicam: Community Enhancement Co-ordinator
The Town of Naicam is urgently seeking a motivated, energetic Community Enhancement Co-ordinator to work 20-30 hours per week. This is a permanent position to be filled by July 11, 2016.
- Public Relations with clubs, organizations, patrons, general public and neighboring municipalities
- External Communications – receive event promotional materials from various community organizations and distribute the material/information through bulletins, regular newsletters, local paper, radio, posters, changeable sign, email networks, web page, Facebook and other forms of communication.
- Handle the correspondence of council, board and/or department as directed at a duly constituted board meeting; in a timely manner.
- Liaison between council or board and community groups
- Provide direct and indirect personnel and material resources to community groups
- Submit written reports to regular meetings of council and attend in person the meetings on a request basis
The Town of Naicam offers a benefit package and a negotiable salary dependent on experience and qualifications. Please state expected wages in resume. Duties are to commence as soon as possible. Please see Town Administration for a detailed job description. Letters of application with resume and references will be accepted in person, by mail or e-mail until 4:00 pm, June 30, 2016 or until a suitable candidate is found. Submit to:
Town of Naicam, Box 238, 208 1st Ave N., Naicam, SK S0K 2Z0
Ph: 306-874-2280 or Fax: 306-874-5444
The Town of Naicam will only be picking up compost in June, prior to Homecoming 2016.
Effective June 28, 2016, the Town of Naicam no longer offers picking up of compost due to the costs and time it absorbs of the employees.
Water Leak – Limited Services – 4th Ave N
There is a water leak on 4th Ave N. Residents may experience low pressure and limited water throughout the day. Residents on 4th Ave N, north of Hwy#349 will be without water tomorrow (June 14th) when the repair is scheduled. Please stay tuned for updates.
Services have been restored As of June 14, 2016.